Cloudways Coupons & Promo Codes
Cloudways is a well-known managed cloud computing service provider. It offers its own CDN (aka Cloudways CDN) to customers as an additional add-on. Some key advantages of using Stack Path as the underlying CDN system are: * It offers the maximum bandwidth and flexibility for business applications. * The system is highly reliable. Its reliability can improve with traffic load and even when it is down for maintenance. It can handle high traffic and high latency very well.
Many webmasters are choosing Cloudways as their preferred hosting provider because of these advantages. But choosing a well-known Cloud provider does not guarantee you an easy and simple way to deploy and configure your CDN. As they say, “Good things do come in small packages” and this is also true when it comes to Cloud hosting. You need to be aware that not all Cloud providers offer the same features or functions nor do they always have the same levels of reliability and security. So what should you look for when choosing from among the many Cloud providers in the market today?
* Site Speed & Reliability: If you are using a CDN solution for your website, you need to be able to get your pages live on your customers’ browsers without encountering any delays. To achieve this, you need fast page loading and fast site speed. To test your site speed, you can simply ping each individual page of your site from the Cloud. If you have opted for a fully-featured Premium account, you can also ping each page as often as you want to test its site speed.
* Static Content: When designing your website, you should always keep in mind the importance of providing your visitors with quality and entertaining content. In a cloud hosting service, your static files are hosted along with the interactive content. Hence, you can ensure the fastest loading of your pages, while ensuring that your static assets load instantly.
* Reduced CDN Load: The Cloud infrastructure simplifies the overall network management making the deployment of scripts and other processes simpler and less tedious. With the help of CDN technology, you are able to get a lower overall bandwidth consumption. This means that in case you need more than 10G transfer rates, you will not encounter any issues such as excessive network traffic.
Since Cloud infrastructure functions through a TCP/IP-based forwarding process, your system will be able to detect the requests for resources and load them as soon as possible. This reduces the need for manual management, which proves to be cost-effective in the long run.
* Lower Interstitial Errors: Using a Cloud computing solution enables you to reduce the number of errors that you get on your website. It reduces the number of server-side interactions thus improving your site speed and reliability. With the help of a W3 Total Cache, the web page may be requested fewer times thus improving page reliability. Also, the site speed may be increased through the use of Static File Hosting. This ensures that your website will load faster and will function properly even with slower Internet connections.
* Minimal Overhead: With the help of Cloudflare, there is a less overhead cost for you. No longer do you need a server administrator to take care of the system administration which tends to eat up a lot of your precious resources? With Cloud, you get a compact setup that minimizes bandwidth usage thus conserving your monthly bills. Thus, using the Static Content Delivery Network ensures that you enjoy an affordable, high response time and better security.
With a CDN system, your website will not experience downtime. Your site will be accessible to the users, regardless of whether they are online or offline. With Cloudways CDN, you won’t incur any extra costs like bandwidth usage charges and other service charges.
The minimal overhead with this type of hosting provider means that you will save a lot of money. With the low cost, you can also have more servers with the help of a Cloudways CDN. With a minimum amount of resources used, you can experience higher uptime and a user-friendly interface on your website.